The Easiest Way To Weight Loss – My 7 Days Slim Fast Challenge Results (Part 1)

http://www.mb01.com/lnk.asp?o=10914&c=111235&a=191351&l=11007


First, I had bad eating habits since I was young. Changing poor eating habits is really a must!! I could have eaten too much gazpacho soup with potatoes! Imagine! I was eating everything in the dishes with many liters of water. Still feeling hungry even after eating too much. Too much meat, eggs, bread, and beans for breakfast. This was not even enough! On my way to school, I had a snack of potato chips and coca cola, and then I went home to have my lunch, which was usually rice, meat and pizza. 

Everyone harassed me. I still remember the girls when they sneak into the dressing room and compare my clothes to theirs. They shout, "Oh my God, she's too fat!"
 That sneer was their nicest one!! My boyfriend could have heard all their jokes and sneers.






My parents told me not to care about their jokes and ignore them. I listened to them, cried and continued to eat at the same time.

On the other hand, when I accepted a job as a waitress in a cafe, where I was surrounded by various kinds of food and I could eat whatever I wanted: cooked potatoes, meat, and huge quantity of food that cause satiety. Without any concern about my weight, I became more overweight every day.

I used to buy my clothes online because I was too big to wear those sizes available in the shops around me. I did not go to the cinema because the seats there were too small to fit me. People put their comments on my photos in Facebook.

Please click here to continue 




Share on Google Plus

About ShamsAddeen

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment